Directions to Concert Venues
From Highway 880/17:
- Take the Hamilton Ave. exit west.
- In 1/2 mile, turn left on Winchester Blvd.
- Church is on the right, with a large parking lot behind.
From Highway 280:
- Exit at Hwy 17 (south) and proceed as above.
From the Peninsula:
- Take 101 North to San Francisco.
- Take the Vermont Street exit, but proceed straight (onto Mariposa Street).
- Three blocks downhill you’ll reach De Haro.
- St. Gregory’s is on the right.
- There is ample street parking in the area.
From the East Bay:
- Cross the Bay Bridge and take the “9th Street/Civic Center” Exit.
- Stay in the left lane, and at the end of the ramp turn left onto 8th St.
- In 1/2 mile, you’ll encounter a traffic circle—take the 3rd exit (Division St east).
- Division will shortly turn right to become De Haro Street.
- In 1/2 mile, St. Gregory’s is on the right.
From Highway 101:
- Take the University Ave. exit west.
- In 1.4 miles, turn left on Waverley.
- Church is on the left, at the end of the block.
From Central Expressway/Alma:
- Take Alma to Hamilton Ave (traffic signal one block south of the University Ave overpass).
- Take Hamilton into town for .3 miles (6 short blocks).
- Church is on the left, on the far side of Waverley.